I am a Research Scientist at Meta.
I am a PhD at University of Washington, Seattle.
I worked on computational neuroscience under the supervision of Prof. Adrienne Fairhall.
- PhD in physics, University of Washington, 2017-2022
- BS in physics, University of Science and Technology of China, 2013-2017
- Research Scientist, Meta, Sep 2022 – present
- Ads Training Data Platform.
- Machine Learning Engineer Intern, Facebook, Jun 2021 – Sep 2021
- Ads Signals Intelligence.
- Research Assistant, Computational Neuroscience Center, University of Washington, 2018-2022
- A complete model of Hydra from neural network to muscle to behaviors.
- Technical tools: Pytorch, Tensorflow, Git, Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Docker
- Hengji Wang et al. “A complete biomechanical model of Hydra contractile behaviors, from neural drive to muscle to movement.” PNAS (2023).
- Hengji Wang et al. “Modeling the osmotically driven bursting dynamics of Hydra CB neurons.” in preparation
- Hengji Wang et al. “Reverse engineering neural control of movements in Hydra.” Cosyne (2020), poster presentation.