I am a Research Scientist at Meta.
I am a PhD at University of Washington, Seattle.
I worked on computational neuroscience under the supervision of Prof. Adrienne Fairhall.
- PhD in physics, University of Washington, 2017-2022
- BS in physics, University of Science and Technology of China, 2013-2017
- Research Assistant, Computational Neuroscience Center, University of Washington, 2018-2022
- Modeling Hydra behaviors from neuron to muscle to behaviors
- Modeling Hydra neuronal network dynamics
- Analyzing Hydra calcium imaging videos
- Machine Learning Engineer Intern(PhD), Facebook, Jun 2021 – Sep 2021
- End-to-end machine learning task for aggregated identity matching
- Research: modeling, data analysis, video analytics, machine learning
- Technical tools: Pytorch, Tensorflow, Git, Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Docker
- Hengji Wang et al. “Modeling the osmotically driven bursting dynamics of Hydra CB neurons.” in preparation
- Hengji Wang et al. “From neuron to muscle to movement: a complete biomechanical model of Hydra contractile behaviors.” bioRxiv (2020).
- Hengji Wang et al. “Reverse engineering neural control of movements in Hydra.” Cosyne (2020), poster presentation.